'The Billionaire Artist' framing information
Recommendations for Framing, Hanging and Printing (where applicable)
Framing and hanging of original paintings (A5 size)
- Professional framing is recommended, but below is some information to help, if you choose to frame it yourself.
- Best mounted in approx frame size of either A4 (297 x 210mm) or A3 (420 x 297mm).
- Mount centred on acid free card in either black, white, or complimenting colour of your choice, with acid free double sided tape.
- Where possible, it is best practice to seal the back of the frame with acid free tape, to reduce chances of insects nesting inside your frame, and damaging your custom original painting!
- Hang out of direct sunlight, for best long term preservation of your custom artwork.
- Where possible, hang your artwork with a significant border of blank wall around all sides of the frame, for a balanced looking space. This will make for a more relaxed, distraction free environment for taking in the magic that your energy field painting has to offer you, in terms of messages and lessons.
Printing, framing and hanging of printable download packs
- Printing - Each item in the download pack has been designed to be professionally printed anywhere you would normally get photos printed. We recommend printing in matte, not gloss, for best results. You can also print at any commercial or public print centre, or even on your printer at home (as long as you are happy with the photo printing quality of your printer). We recommend matte photo paper, for commercial or home printing, for best colour results. Please note, that printers colours and quality may vary from printer to printer.
- Standard frame sizes - All image sizes work great in standard size frames, with or without a mat, making it easy for you to frame it yourself. Make sure the frame size (for mounting without a mat), or mat opening size (for mounting with mat), matches the size you intend to print.
- Mat choices - We recommend mats in either black or white, but you can get creative with a coloured mat of your choice. Try to pick a colour that is featured somewhere within the print, so that it looks complimentary. You can also pick darker / deeper, or more muted / pastel shades of a colour, to suit your style. If choosing a custom colour matte, we recommend you print your image first, for accurate physical colour matching. You can buy, or have custom mats made, if you prefer a wider mat border, or a different coloured mat. Contact your local framing specialist.
- Frame styles - We highly recommend simple frames in black, white, or natural wood. However, feel free to get creative, with whatever matches the decor of your space. You can even hang with a vintage style poster hanger (the kind that hangs with a string!), OR go the frameless minimalist look, and print your image with a white border, and peg the print it to a string of photos, or stick it to a magnetic photo board or pinboard!
- Hanging on a wall - Where possible, hang your artwork with a significant border of blank wall around all sides of the frame, for a balanced looking space. This will make for a more relaxed, distraction free environment for taking in the magic that your energy field painting has to offer you, in terms of messages and lessons.